Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Such that is going on

I told myself that I would write more and I have a little free time so I am going to do that now. School is officially over for the summer. Well, at least until August 24th. I officially have 4 classes left, according to my records. I go and see the adviser this coming Monday to get it official.

Got another A at school. Did I tell you that I hated Chemistry? It was a lot of information in a very short period of time. But, I am now on the downslide.

For those of you not nearby, I have been on a kick lately. I have felt so good since finishing school that I cleaned the garage. I have 6 boxes of books to get rid of - anybody want any books? I also cleaned the closet and got rid of a bunch of stuff. Actually, I hit all of my clothes too. If I hadn't worn it in a year, out it went. I am also in the process of taking all of that change that I just have accumulating to the bank to cash it in. I wonder if they will charge me?

I did mention that I need to lose weight. I walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill this evening at about a 4 mph clip on an incline. I really need to make myself do that every evening.

The kids went to Vacation Bible School this evening. My son is now freaked out with the story of the passover. It may be a long night.

No comments: