Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Words of Wisdom

I just wanted to follow up to my last post. My brother sent me the following regarding my mother:
1) She told me the reason she helped people was she hoped that if one of her kids where somewhere and needed help she hoped that someone would help them.
and
2) She also told me that just because someone else had different religous belief it didn't mean that hers was right and theirs was wrong, i guess that could go for a lot of different kinds of beliefs

So, thank you to my brother for filling in those words of wisdom from my mother.

Personally, what I find important is to treat others as you want to be treated, you know, the Golden Rule (and not "he who has the gold makes the rules").

And so with that in mind, I am going to enjoy my last weekend of freedom for a while. You see, school starts up next Monday. And more importantly, Ryan finally hits double digits on Friday (that would be 10).

No comments: