Saturday, August 22, 2009

Programming Note

I just wanted to put this out there for all readers. Isabelle's dance troupe has been invited to perform at Disneyland/California Adventure on Saturday, November 21st. I don't know all of the specifics and won't know for another several weeks, including on whether we will be going or not. We would like to go and I suspect that we are probably 70% sure that we will be going. It is also my understanding that Disneyland does their Christmas decorations (including snow) starting on November 16th so this gives you a good excuse to go. The performance will be a 30 minute performance and my wife told me that there are several of Ryan's classmates in this class (sounds like a big group but this is a class where "no parents are allowed").

Anyway, if you are interested in joining us, please send my wife or I an e-mail and we will put you on our notification list.

Yesterday was Ryan's birthday and we may be rained out for the waterpark today which is a bummer as we have such a good time when we go.

No comments: