Monday, September 15, 2008

Caffiene

Today is Kellie's 40th birthday, so in the words of my good friend Frosty the Snowman, "Happy Birthday!" Make sure to wish her a happy birthday.

Okay, onto the good stuff. Okay, so diabetes runs in my family and since I now weigh the heaviest that I ever have in my life, I need to do something before I get diagnosed (with me, I am going with it is a matter of when and not if). Anyway, I am not doing anything drastic just yet, just cutting back, trying to eat a little healthier and less (focusing on the less). Anyway, I drink a lot of soda. Today, I had maybe half a can and was real lethargic at work. It will go away. After work, I went to AJ's for some tea. I think that will be my Starbucks. Mmmmm, tea. I now feel revitalized and ready for class tonight (3 1/2 hours on Environmental Management). I know what you are saying, but trust me, it really isn't that bad. I am going to drop my cultural class. I just can't manage 4 classes and working full time. Why can't I just pick the winning numbers and then I can take all the classes I want?

1 comment:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Happy Birthday...But still so young!! if you are going to go off Caffiene expect a huge headache for the first couple of days, done that and been there... but i sure do miss those drinks you use to bring!!!! didn't know you were a school boy! good luck.