Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Second Week!!!!

The kids dressed and ready to go for the first day of school! Nice looking, don't you agree? :)








This is the kids right before I so RUDELY woke them up for the first day of school! :) Such a mean mom!!!






I am slowly learning how to work all this "blog" stuff so bear with me! I am going to get a slide show started, but just got to figure it all out!






This is our second week of school and the kids couldn't be happier about their classes! They HATE getting up early and going to bed EARLY! Isabelle is my sleeper and when it is time to go to sleep she is great, Ryan on the other hand fights it still to this day! He can hang with the best of them and try to hold off sleep until 10pm. Not fun! But all in all they enjoy their classes and have wonderful friends in them!






1 comment:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

so far so good! you can click on diffrent links people have and can down load them to yours, tell the kiddo's Hi for me..