Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reasons to celebrate!

We don't have much to blog about so far this week. But today is a joyous day in one family member's life and in my friend's life. First, it is my niece Madyson's 5th birthday! Can't believe she is 5 already! It's great to be 5 alive! Happy Birthday, Madyson!!!!!

The other is our family friend, daycare provider, etc..Chris. Her son Zac came home from his mission last night and I am sure she is getting all the hugs she can from him and listening to his stories! Congrats to you family, Chris.

As other things...same old stuff, work, kids activities, etc.

although, Christmas shopping has begun!!!

Have a super day!

1 comment:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Thanks it has been so much fun...but so tiring too..I think it was easier having him on his Mission, no worries no late nights.. I don't think he has stopped to take a breath since he has been home... hows the kido's doing????